…defines measures to minimise the exposure of employees to hazardous substances through inhalation.
These laws and regulations are updated particularly frequently
- Regulation 1907/2006 (Chemicals Regulation): This is an important piece of EU legislation known as the REACH Regulation (Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation, and Restriction of Chemicals). It came into force on 1 June 2007 and regulates the registration, evaluation, authorisation and restriction of chemicals in the European Union.
- Directive 2011/65 (hazardous substances): Also known as the RoHS Directive (Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive), this is an EU directive dealing with the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment. It was first adopted in 2002 and has been updated several times.
- Fifth and Eleventh Book of the Social Code (SGB V, SGB XI): Both are important legal codes in German social law. They regulate various aspects of health insurance and social long-term care insurance.
- Narcotics Act (BTMG): This law regulates the control, trade and handling of narcotics.
- Medicinal Products Act (AMG): The AMG regulates the manufacture, authorisation, distribution and monitoring of medicinal products in Germany.
- Infection Protection Act (IFSG): The Act regulates measures for the prevention and control of communicable diseases in Germany. The aim is to protect public health and contain the spread of infectious diseases.
All current versions of these laws and regulations can now also be found in MEDiLEX.
New versions of technical rules
Technical rules are documents that define technical requirements, standards or guidelines for specific products, processes or services. These rules serve to ensure safety, quality, efficiency and interoperability in various technical areas.
MEDiLEX has been supplemented by the new versions of these technical rules:
If you already have MEDiLEX access, you can also read all changes directly under “Updates”.
Would you like to get to know MEDiLEX?
Use our free trial version for 14 days and get to know MEDiLEX straight away. Which advantages of the interactive loose-leaf collection can you utilise for yourself? Find out now.
Do you have any questions? Then please contact us using our contact form. We look forward to your enquiry.